Home and travel.
All these benefits come as standard with Buildings and Contents cover:
- Damage caused by fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake and smoke.
- Damage caused by storm and flood.
- Water leaking from water tanks, apparatus or pipes or fixed heating installations.
- Theft or attempted theft or vandalism to your property.
- Theft of contents from outbuildings covered up to £2,500.
- Television, satellite and radio receiving aerials, aerial fittings, solar panels, wind turbines and masts breaking or collapsing.
- 24-hour legal advice helpline open 365 days a year.
- UK call centre.
- Dedicated named claims handlers.
- Covers up to £10 million emergency medical expenses incurred during your trip.
- Cover for customers up to 74 years of age*.
- £5,000 cover if you cancel or cut short your journey
- Golf cover included as standard.
- £25,000 legal assistance for any claims in relation to your trip.
- Each person insured on an annual multi-trip policy may travel independently.
- 24-hour medical emergency assistance helpline so that you can contact us day or night.
*For travellers seeking travel insurance who are 75 years of age and older, please contact specialist travel insurer Free Spirit on 0845 609 8864 (lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm) or visit www.freespirit4aga.co.uk. Alternatively, you can contact the British Insurance Brokers Association by calling 0870 950 1790 (lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or by visiting www.biba.org.uk.